In the Media
- Anita Joshua, Hell label and sedition ripples signal 'shrinking space for peace constituency' , The Telegraph , August 23, 2016
- DK Singh, All-party delegation, speaking to dissidents among ideas for Kashmir peace , Hindustan Times , July 12, 2016
- DHRUVA JAISHANKAR, India's Five Foreign Policy Goals: Great Strides, Steep Challenges , The Wire, May 25, 2016
- Neha Tara Mehta, Indian court tackles extrajudicial killings in Manipur , AlJazeera , July 24, 2016
- Pathankot Attack: Experts Say Peace Talks Should Not Be Derailed , IANS, January 4, 2016
- VIDYA VENKAT, Indo-Pak ties: A troubled path to peace, The Hindu, April 27, 2016
- NimishaJaiswal, Birthday boy: Why Donald Trump has a fan following in India , GlobalPost, June 13, 2016
- Mari Marcel Thekaekara, To do and die, without asking why
- SudhaRamachandran, Does India Really Need to Defend the Siachen Glacier? , The Diplomat, February 23, 2016
- NayanimaBasu, Pathankot: ministries spar over giving access to Pak team , The Hindu Business Line, March 25, 2016
- ArunabhSaikia and Nikita Doval, Govt seeks to make Google, others toe the cartographical line , Live Mint, May 10 2016
- Charu Sudan Kasturi, Centre mulls tailoring talks sequence , The Telegraph, January 4 , 2016
- NimishaJaiswal, Fuel shortage threatens Nepal aid as winter comes , IRIN, October 12, 2015
- Charu Sudan Kasturi, Respect others' sovereignty: Myanmar , The Telegraph, June 12 , 2015
- Sanjay Kumar, Chest-Thumping: India's New Political Culture?, The Diplomat, June 16, 2015
- SuhasiniHaider, MEA opens doors to IR experts as consultants , The Hindu, June 29, 2015
- Merkel puts her weight behind Modi's 'Make in India' drive , DW.com
Unni Krishnan, "NarendraModi praise in flooded Kashmir boosts election chances", SEP 16 2014, Livemint
KartikayMehrotra, "Modi Kashmir Flood Relief May Earn Goodwill in Hostile State", SEP 10 2014, The Washington Post with Bloomberg,
Jason Koutsoukis, "Doubts over India's ability to handle nuclear power expansion", August 31, 2014, The Sydney Morning Herald,
Australian environmental group opposes proposed N-deal with India, says it will further destabilize region", September 3, 2014, Counterview,
Aditi Phadnis, "India to Pakistan:
'act on terror' before talks", The Express Tribune,
Ajay Vaishnav, Rakesh Khar, "An
India that can't say no to Pakistan!", October 12,
2012. Zee News India.
Mehmood Ur Rashid, "Thinking Kashmir", Greater Kashmir,
December 7, 2013.
Mehmood Ur Rashid, "Writing as Resistance", Greater
Kashmir, December 13, 2013.
Javid Iqbal, "'K' Issue in regional paradigm: Of GK
Foundation, Kashmir issue and Happymon Jacob's book debate"
December 2, 2013.
Siddiq Wahid, "The importance of reading with biases", November 26, 2013.
Umer Maqbool, "'My narrative not State's version on
Happymon Jacob's Book On Indo-Pak Relations Released", November 27, 2013.
Manzoor-ul-Hassan, "Defence ministry vetoed PMO's AFSPA
repeal proposal: Jacob" November 28, 2013.
My interview on International Financial Times, "Why Pakistani Army Can't Stage a Coup Now" January 18, 2012